Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome to Murder on the Road

Welcome to my blog, Murder on the Road. This blog is designed to share my cross-country motorcycle tour along parts of Route 66, starting mid-August 2011. The ride is to celebrate my novel, Murder on Route 66.  I will be visiting a number of towns along the old route, enjoying the sights, doing signings, meeting new friends. I'll try to include a picture here and there, and relate whatever adventures come up. I hope others who read the blog posts will share some of their travels as well. Have you ever ridden on Route 66? Have you seen any reruns of the old television show? Are you a member of one of the Route 66 organizations keeping the romance of the Mother Road alive? Post a comment and share your experience.

2 comments:

  1. Or, perhaps, do you *live* along Rt. 66? 8)

    Happy new blog!

    --Doranna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea! I'll be following you (on the blog, not the road).

    ReplyDelete